To upload photos of your paintings:
- Go to the "Photos" Tab
- Choose "+ add" in the upper right corner
- You can create an album or add to an album you already created
- Go to the "My Page" tab
- There is a comment box right at the top.
- There are choices there to add a photo, discussion, or blog post
- You can also just make a comment in the box - it works much like Facebook
To add a photo to a discussion:
- Go to the "Discussions and Critiques" tab
- Choose "+add" in the upper right corner
- Use the photo icon to add as many photos as you like to the body of the discussion. This is preferred as everyone can easily see and compare photos.
- If you don't see this icon in your browser you can use the "attach files" at the bottom on the discussion box
To add your photo to your profile
- Go to "My Page"
- Click on the box that says add your profile photo
- You will need a photo that is in a square format: 600 x 600 pixels or less
- It can be in GIF, JPG or PNG format
- Use your photo software to crop and edit your photo