Just finished "Summer Shade" 16x20 oil on canvas. Painted off one of my photos of the country near where I live in central Missouri. Got a little carried away with the large tree canopy and covered too much distant background. Good to have some summer fun in Feb. though.

Still getting a lot of glare on the photo, probably need to take them outside in the shade.

Views: 30

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is beautiful Mark! I love the way you added interest with the hills in the background.

Your nice warm color palette really adds to the feeling of a warm summer day :) I wish I was walking that path in the sunshine!

Thank you Karen! There are a lot of rolling farm land hills in that part of the country.

After a long dreary winter I couldn't wait tell summer, but it's 75 here today (record temps) and looking forward for the spring colors to pop!

Lovely!!!

i love the nice soft colors Mark. you did a nice job on this :) i especially like the tree trunk, fence and path.

RSS

What's new?

Need some extra help?

The Personal Tutor

Yes, you CAN help!

WANT MORE VIDEOS? FASTER RESPONSE?

Donate Monthly and help us grow

Recurring Monthly Donation

------------------------------------------------------------------

Or use the button below for an individual contribution

Or Click here to go to my Patreon Page - Become a Patron of the Arts and set any amount to donate monthly!

© 2017   Created by Karen Ilari.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service