Speaking of snow, here is my latest painting just simple but maybe to simple ? As always cc encouraged ....thanks for looking
P.s taken with my iPad so not the best quality photo again it seems dull compared to the original painting

Views: 45

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Adrienne,

Sweet painting here. While it seems to be lacking shadows or highlights to show us where the sun is in the clear blue sky, I find it generally pleasing. Makes me think of the Christmas Special Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer. The forests around Santa's Workshop. I can hear Burl Ives singing now.

Brought a smile to my face instantly.

Thank you for sharing!

~ David

Poor little guy foraging for something to eat before the next storm blows in. I can imagine hiking through these woods and coming across a scene exactly like this! Well done! I'm going to scurry home now before the next dump of snow!! I agree with David that some shadows need to be layed down, I think by adding those you'll see a "grounding" of the trees and deer. Good luck and I hope you re-post this charming scene!

RSS

What's new?

Need some extra help?

The Personal Tutor

Yes, you CAN help!

Be my INSPIRATION!!!

Become a Patron of the Arts!

Join me on my Patreon page. Pledge a small monthly donation and get rewards!

• Discounts on Classes in my Online School
  • Discounts in my Etsy Shop
  • Free Personal Tutor Sessions
  • Patron Only video chat/demos
  • and more!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

------------------------------------------------------------------

Or you can use the button below for a one time contribution in any amount - Thank you!

© 2018   Created by Karen Ilari.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service