Charles Eisener's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm.  Looks like I may have to stir the pot a bit. Where is the focal point or cent…"

Charles Eisener replied yesterday to What's Wrong Here?

8 yesterday
Reply by Wenda Spooner

"Other than Ampersand finished panels, I do two coats of sealer followed by two coats…"

Charles Eisener replied yesterday to Large paint brushes...what am I looking for?

9 2 hours ago
Reply by Wenda Spooner

"Thanks for the input, Brad! The tree trunk was done with a knife, leaving many facet…"

Charles Eisener replied on Wednesday to What's Wrong Here?

8 yesterday
Reply by Wenda Spooner

"Nice question, Marion! For surface preparation, I seldom use brushes.  I like a bit…"

Charles Eisener replied on Wednesday to Large paint brushes...what am I looking for?

9 2 hours ago
Reply by Wenda Spooner

"Thanks for your input Wenda!  I will make a more general response once it looks like…"

Charles Eisener replied on Wednesday to What's Wrong Here?

8 yesterday
Reply by Wenda Spooner

"Although I have some photos of the gardens, I have none depicting this particular ar…"

Charles Eisener replied on Tuesday to What's Wrong Here?

8 yesterday
Reply by Wenda Spooner

"Your concern is valid, and why I stated that there is often paint overlap on my draw…"

Charles Eisener replied Feb 28 to Painting kids on beach...do you pencil figures in first?

9 Mar 1
Reply by Wenda Spooner

"Hi Marion!  This should get a few different responses, for sure.  I prefer to work f…"

Charles Eisener replied Feb 27 to Painting kids on beach...do you pencil figures in first?

9 Mar 1
Reply by Wenda Spooner

"Trust is a rather strong judgment of my input, and not really deserved.  I am an ama…"

Charles Eisener replied Feb 25 to Mountain Range...

15 Mar 8
Reply by Marion

"Most people look at paintings from a comfortable viewing distance, typically anywher…"

Charles Eisener replied Feb 25 to Mountain Range...

15 Mar 8
Reply by Marion

RSS

What's new?

Need some extra help?

The Personal Tutor

Yes, you CAN help!

WANT MORE VIDEOS? FASTER RESPONSE?

Donate Monthly and help us grow

Recurring Monthly Donation

------------------------------------------------------------------

Or use the button below for an individual contribution

Or Click here to go to my Patreon Page - Become a Patron of the Arts and set any amount to donate monthly!

© 2017   Created by Karen Ilari.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service