Constructive Critiques (815)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Young Conductors

In this painting I spent a lot of planning time before starting. Trying to place all the elements not only for a pleasing composition, but…

Started by Mark S Ward

7 Mar 19
Reply by Mark S Ward

Cold Bridges

My dream has always been to focus on my artwork after retiring. Well I retired in July 2016 and this is my first piece. I would greatly app…

Started by David Gibson

8 Mar 15
Reply by Marion

Mountain Range...

Hi, this 11" x 14". I think it looks pretty good from across the room, but close-up, think I need to add some finer details? I still to wor…

Started by Marion

15 Mar 8
Reply by Marion

Video Critique

Hi all, Cheryl very kindly let me use her painting to do a little video critique. Thank you Cheryl! I know some of you are hesitant to post…

Started by Karen Ilari

0 Mar 5

Am I nearly done?

Well it has been quite a while, this painting finally called me back. I have been working on it the last couple weeks, and it has changed q…

Started by Marion

8 Mar 5
Reply by Marion

Bluebird

Hello I have been a member for a while but have never posted. I really enjoy Karen's lessons. I did a 6x8 acrylic painting from a photo I t…

Started by Rita Marlow

4 Mar 2
Reply by cheryl sauter

Snow on the San Miguel at Dawn

I FINALLY picked up a paint brush again last weekend. Not sure why the holiday season seems to kick me into a painting drought each year. …

Started by Corri Schmidt

14 Mar 1
Reply by Corri Schmidt

Garden Arbor

Garden Arbor 20X20 Acrylic on canvas This was all about trying to capture the sunlight... UPDATE:

Started by Brad Powell

11 Feb 28
Reply by Brad Powell

Study of water meets rocks

Just finished this study of water and rocks. This piece 16x20 oil on canvas was done fairly quickly (under a day over all). It was really f…

Started by Mark S Ward

2 Feb 25
Reply by Wenda Spooner

Critiques Appreciated for learning

Started by Mary

19 Feb 25
Reply by Wenda Spooner

RSS

What's new?

Need some extra help?

The Personal Tutor

Yes, you CAN help!

WANT MORE VIDEOS? FASTER RESPONSE?

Donate Monthly and help us grow

Recurring Monthly Donation

------------------------------------------------------------------

Or use the button below for an individual contribution

Or Click here to go to my Patreon Page - Become a Patron of the Arts and set any amount to donate monthly!

© 2017   Created by Karen Ilari.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service